"Ladies, stay smiling! The smile is every woman's sexiest curve :)"

"
When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show that you have a million reasons to smile."

Minggu, 05 Agustus 2012

My Childhood Nightmare


                When I was in the fourth grade of elementary school, I had a weird experience with my classmates. I felt like it is the scariest experience ever. It happened not far from my house, in the quite evening.
                It was getting dark when my parents asked me to go to the shop, across my home, to buy a repellent. I was watching TV that night, but I directly followed my parent’s order. I took the money and walked to the shop. Unfortunately, the repellent in that shop are all sold out. Because of that, I decided to try to looked for the repellent in the other shop.
                I walked along the street that I did not recognize at all. It felt far and further. Then I found a building which so old and dark. I felt so curious and decided to walk in. When I opened the building’s door, I found some of my classmates are playing there. I felt glad to meet them in the strange place like that. They asked me to join them, and I directly said, “I would love to!!” After that, we played hide and seek, although it was really quite and dark outside. First, my friend who become a finder, succcess to find all of us. Second, it was my turn to become the finder, but I could not find all of my friends. I felt that was weird and I was getting afraid for that situation. When I was trying to find them in the front of the building, I met a man and he told me, “All of your friends are already going home.” After said that, he suddenly dissapeared. I was really shocked! Suddenly, the path in front of the building began to foggy. The building where I played with my friends turned into cemetary. Many people that looked like zombies were appeared from the darkness. The zombies came close and closer to me. I was so scared and ran away from them. They seemed want to catch me.

Picture From: skywalker-terraincognita.blogspot.com

                I kept running. I made my steps fast and faster, but the zombies seemed fast and faster too. My heart was beating so fast. Running like that was made me getting exhausted. While running, I did not see a stone in the road and get stubbed. I was fall down. Now, they were in front of me and ready to catch me. “AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!” I was screaming and covering my face with my hand, and then I found out my self in my bed, sweating. I really thank that all of the experience, that I just felt, is just a nightmare. I really relieved knowing that terrible night is never happen. There is still a thing that makes me curious untill now, I dreamt that dream repeatly. I have dreamt it five times.




Sincerely,
HK_057


2 komentar:

  1. omoo..omoo..is that true u've dreamt it 5times??woow...it's kinda weird myl...(0.0)a

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. y that's true,unn.. but it only happened in my childhood kok :D

      Hapus