"Ladies, stay smiling! The smile is every woman's sexiest curve :)"

"
When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show that you have a million reasons to smile."

Selasa, 03 Juli 2012

When a Better Woman Shows Up

It's been a while since my last post... woow... :o
(my last post was on Oktober 2011)


Hmmm now,, I became a different person with different heart to show... (what am I saying??-_-')
Ha ha haa...
I've been through a,,,, what is it?! I guess the hardest time of my life....
really,,, it really is.. once again,,


"The hardest time of my life"



Ehmm maybe a little story for the readers,,,


My boyfriend (now become my ex) who has accompany me n my days (for about three years) has dumbed me... (so pathetic)
He left me,,,for a better woman...
yeah,, I guess,,she is a better woman...
It was so hard to lost him since I loved him so bad,,at that time...

I was never expect it...
He was a really kind man as long as I knew him...
It seems impossible to know him doing such an evil thing that way...
huuffftt........ *taking a deep breath
But,, I don't get it.. Maybe there is a devil lays inside him.. Who knows??
He left me to be with another woman while he was telling that I'm his
kekasih (his beloved one)...
He left me to be another woman's boyfriend while he was saying that he love me so much...
It was so mean...
He is so mean...



When a better woman shows up....


It is what women worry about...
When a better woman shows up,, in the middle of a relationship...
is the man would still love us when he knows woman who is just better in every way than us??
is the man would keep his faithful to us??
is the man would still look us as the best woman in the world????? as the prettiest woman in the world???
When a better woman shows up,,,
It is what women worry about...
She worry whether his man would stay by her side... or not...
And unfortunately,,, what was happening to me,,, is the second one...
My man hadn't stay by my side...
He had choose to be with that better woman....
than to be with me who had always been faithful to him...
hmmmm....
It was really really hard,,,but I respect his choice,, :)
life is a choice right???
We just have to be respect to everyones choice... Everyone has their own reasons..^^
-->I'm ignoring some voices which are screaming inside my heart :')


And at last...



I was struggling to keep my mind clear,,, I was trying hard to smile in front of people...
but,, actually my heart was bleeding...
I was trying hard to stand again,,, not alone ofcourse...
I have so many many good friends that keep me smile and laugh,,
and so many best friends that walking beside me,, walking with me through my hardest time...
and I did it... I went through it...^^
I'm becoming stonger than before...
Big hugs for my best friends.. (Unnie laras,, Omma dieynoel,, Maknae aiya)
Big thanks for my good friends at dormitory...
Big thanks for my brother, Musa...
and sweet kisses for my mother.. :* chuu...

I hope I can move on...^^
although it would be so hard,,,
I will forget him...
Yes! I can! :)
I hope I will find the one,,,someone better than him who will give a sincere love for me.. :D


Nevermind,, I'll find someone better than uuuuu~~ #singing


























Sincerely,
HK_057





3 komentar:

  1. i'm so sorry about your problem, Mail. If u didn't post it maybe i never know...But you are a lucky girl because u have best friend in ur side when you were sad. Itu sangat BERHARGA lho...
    Semangat ya mail...!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iyaa inaa.. mkasiih^^
      iy aq msh bruntung pux byk tmen2 yg baek2 dsnii :D
      jdix smw bs q lewati :D

      aq sbnerx pngen jg gt wkt itu crita2 k qm, ai, nila, wenga, shofi...tp g prna ktmu c... klo mbsok pas ktmu kyakx aq wez mlez mbhas n wez basi jg.. hhoho..

      Hapus
  2. maaf ya mail englishku ga bagus..hehehe

    BalasHapus